Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday Around the House

Today was a lazy Saturday...our favorite kind. The morning brought me to the gym for a butt kicking class. When I came home Jeff was outside working with his new router and joiner practicing his cabinet face making skills. I am soo impressed with what he has done. Having never attempted cabinet making before, check out what he was able to accomplish in just a few hours. Nice work!




I spent the afternoon organizing my half of the closet. I was in desperate need of some storage solutions and was very successful. My clothes are now much more organized and everything is much easier to find. No pictures of that...don't really want everyone checking out my closet.

Tomorrow we plan to take Ginger over to Vandy park-just a couple of miles from the house-to run around and play. She hasn't gotten out a lot since it has gotten cold and dark much earlier so I know she will enjoy this. Here is a shot of me petting Ginger. We thought she was looking quite regal here. I, on the other hand, was looking a bit scary. My apologies.

No comments: