Two weeks ago I got a surprise phone call from Annie telling me that Uncle Julian and Aunt Rene were in town. She said the three of them had walked around all day long and she was too tired to go out to dinner but that Julian and Rene were out and about in the West End.
It was only 8:45pm so I called them and determined that they were slightly bored in Suburbia so we rescued them by taking them to Barrel Thief-a wine bar in Richmond. It was so much fun to enjoy wine and catch up with them!!

The next night, Annie, Julian, Rene, me, and Jeff went to dinner in the fan at Kitchen 64. After seeing Julian and Rene, Jeff and I have decided we must visit them in Brooklyn in the near future.
It was GREAT seeing you guys and we hope to come visit soon!!!
1 comment:
Hi Courtney,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We send you love and best wishes for a happy creative adventurous year!
You and Jeff are great... we had so much fun with you. Come to Brooklyn soon!
xoxo Rene and Julian
Post a Comment