For the past two weeks, we have been obsessed with all things Olympics and are now brainstorming which sport we can take up and be ready for the next Olympics in 2012. For me synchronized swimming and for Jeff beach volleyball. What do you think?
We are very sad that the Olympics are over tonight but our bodies are probably very happy considering we have been staying up entirely too late for the last couple of weeks. The following are some of my favorite images from the 29th Olympiad.
Aaaron Piersol...quite easy on the eyes, no?
Shawn Johnson...just love her!

Dara Torres...huge inspiration!

Jason Lezak...HUGE FINISH!

Do I have to say anything here?

Natalie Coughlin...I'm not sure people realize how many gold medals she has!

U.S. Men's Gold Medal Winning Volleyball Team

Synchronized Swimming
1 comment:
I have decided on speed walking - I already know how to walk and I speed walk to keep up with Jason already. Maybe we could be badminton partners?
Post a Comment