This past weekend, Jeff and I joined Marshall, Kathy, Scott and Amy for the biannual trip down to Chapel Hill, NC to watch the Hokies Play the Heels. The game was a close one and one we didn't think we would win but we ended up victorious in the end. Thank Goodness!! After the game we went out to a couple of bars in town and hilarity followed. From the patchouli wearing, hair armpitted moonflower dancers at "He's Not Here" that Amy and I provided dance commentary for, to the beer tower at Ham's, to the impromptu beer chugging contest with our booth neighbor at Ham's, to Amy and my own mini chugging contest, to Jeff's Girls (or should I say boys) Gone Wild-esque behavior while waiting for the taxi, to Amy and my (with some participation from Marshall) dance party in the back of the Chapel Hill taxi, we had a really fun time!!!!
Thanks for such a great weekend guys! Can't wait for the next game!!
1 comment:
P.S. Your hair looks AMAZING! I know that that is the last thing on your mind when you are 3 sheets to the wind flashing gang signs during your cab ride dance party... but hey... you make it look GOOD! :)
Post a Comment