So I couldn't come up with a witty title.
On Friday night Jeff and I had a romantic dinner at Subway in Regency Mall. It was a truly special moment. ha. After dinner we came home and watched The Painted Veil. The movie was quite good and a perfect one to watch at home. It was slow but good.
On Saturday morning I woke up bright and early to drive to Williamsburg to meet my two sisters-in-law and my mother-in-law for a girls day out. Kathy came up with the idea several months ago and all she had to tell us was Spa and Food and the three of us were in. We started the morning with spa treatments at The Williamsburg Spa. Courtney and Kathy got massages and pedicures while Amy and I went for the standard mani-pedi. The spa is very nice and we enjoyed spending the morning getting pampered.
The Spa Gift ShopAfter the spa, we headed to The Trellis for lunch followed by shopping, sightseeing and chatting at a coffee shop. We ended the day with a wonderful dinner at The Fat Canary. It was so much fun catching up with everyone and spending the day doing exactly what we wanted without the boys. Thanks Kathy!!!

The Trellis
The Fat CanaryOn sunday Jeff and I had a regular day around the house doing what we normally do on Sunday. Let's just say it was just as riveting as last Sunday.
Hope yall had a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment