Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Most Random of Weekends

This weekend was quite random. On Friday night Scott and Amy stayed with us on their way to Wytheville for the weekend. We had fun hanging out and catching up with them and their baby on the way. We had a delicious and indulgent dinner at Cheeburger Cheeburger and spent the rest of the evening on the deck in between rain showers. On Saturday morning Amy and I made a quick trip to the opening day of the South of the James Farmers Market before they headed to breakfast with Amy's cousin.

I spent the afternoon at Krysta's second baby shower. Danielle and I drove up to Manassas together for the event. It was so nice to have the time in the car for girl talk. The shower was super nice with delicious food and cute decorations. Krysta was certainly showered with lots of goodies and necessities for being a mommy and I loved the time I got to spend with all the girls.

While I was gone Jeff worked on the trailer and was able to get most of the bottom finished. Part one down and many, many parts to go.

On Saturday night we went to our favorite new Japanese restaurant-Moshi Moshi. I had sushi and Jeff had a spicy beef dish. He tried my sushi-still didn't like it. One day he will...

When we got home we watched Vicky Christina Barcelona. It was quite good and we both really liked it.

We both spent Sunday pouting because it was raining/trying to come up with ideas of something fun to do despite the rain/pouting because of the rain/walking around the mall in the rain/pouting because of the rain. Until finally we gave in and just sat around doing nothing except eating and a trip to the grocery store. BORING.

Hope you all had a fun weekend...

No comments: