This weekend was another relaxing one-which we love. On Friday night we met up with Cortney and Clayton and headed down to Friday Cheers at Browns Island to hear Old School Freight Train play. The weather was perfect and the beer cold. I don't know why we don't take advantage of this free event more often. We had a lot of fun at the concert and then went back to C&C's house for more chit chat and beers on their deck.


On Saturday we were up at a decent hour and headed down the street to the
Westbury Pharmacy for breakfast in their cafe. When we got home, Jeff got to work on the trailer and continued to work so hard all day. What did I do? Not a damn thing. This was a day unlike my usual days but I really never made it off the couch after breakfast. I am guessing that I needed a day like this after the crazy and stressful week I had.

On Saturday night, Danielle and Steve came over for dinner on the deck. We always have so much fun with them and Saturday night was no exception. Dinner was delicious and we spent the rest of the night playing Pay Me-now a new favorite game. Thanks for coming over guys.
Danielle's Pup Bella and Her Hilarious and Adorable Hula Outfit

Ginger Thinking Bella Looks Like a Hula Squirrel


Ginger in Her New Favorite Spot by the Deck

On Sunday we were slower to get going and our first stop was
Palani Grill on the avenues for a quick lunch. Then it was back to the house for me to sit in the sun and read and for Jeff to continue to work on the trailer. Then I surprised Jeff by asking him if he wanted me to give him a pedicure on the deck. He thought this was a funny idea and said sure. He wasn't feeling well and he had been working so hard so I thought he needed to be treated to a luxury that usually only women experience. He loved it.
This evening we are relaxing with each other and our sweet pup who is unfortunately a little bit under the weather. Hope yall had a good weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment