There is a blog I love reading...Simply Seleta. I like her posts about home decor, her family, fashion, etc. But I truly love Simply Seleta for her posts about Pom Pom-the family cat. Our family cat for 18 years, Toby, could be Pom Pom's identical twin. Sadly Toby died several years ago but, lucky for me, his death occurred on a weekend when my sister and I were at the beach together. We sat on the deck, wine in hand, and reminisced about the good times we had with our sweet talkative kitty.
Back to Pom Pom. Simply Seleta's posts about dear Pom Pom make me laugh out loud and I always look forward to his next blog appearance. I especially like the most recent post about Pom Pom's encounter with several friendly Zebras.
Thank you Simply Seleta for allowing us into little Pom Pom's life.
No comments:
Post a Comment