Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dan's 30th Birthday Celebration

Last weekend Dan turned 30. Lizzy threw a big birthday bash for him with a golf theme. I am not a golfer nor do I pretend to be and so I had nothing to wear to this party. My weeks have been crazy lately and I never made time to find the perfect outfit. The friday of the party, I was on a frantic search for something appropriate. My lame outfit consisted of blue and white bermuda shorts and a white shirt. Danielle was kind enough to lend me her golf glove so I would look a bit more the part.





We had dinner at Lizzy and Dan's house and then hit the bars via a party bus Lizzy had rented for the occasion. We had so much fun bar hopping and celebrating Dan's birthday. Thanks for putting it all together and inviting us, Mrs. Lizzy!!!

No comments: