My exciting news is job related. I have just received a promotion of sorts and will be taking on a lot more work in the event planning area. I am really excited and am finally doing exactly what I wanted to do when I graduated from Tech. I guess having patience is a good thing.

The lead up to the announcement at work has been stressful and I feel like I am pregnant...or what I think being pregnant might feel like. In my little bit of free time, all I want to do is eat mass quantities of nutella, french fries and fast food. I find myself scavenging in the cabinets looking for something to dip in the nutella. Last night I resorted to stale graham crackers (Jeff's idea). It's really sick and I am depressed to learn that I am a stress eater.
As I settle into my new role, things will hopefully calm down a bit. In the meantime, keep your fingers crossed that I don't split my pants (this happened in college).
1 comment:
Don't worry lover... I totally split my pants in college too! Big fat fatties unite! ;)
Post a Comment