Saturday, October 24, 2009

Transformation in Progress

We are in the process of a major transformation. We made unbelievable progress today.

Preview:


I am in need of a hot bath to rest my muscles and remove the paint from my hands, feet, arms, rear, face, etc. Jeff needs a deep tissue massage from lifting a 134 lb. object 5 or 6 times before we installed it.
For the record, Jeff has played the role of carpenter, plumber, electrician and demolition contractor today. I have played the role of cheerleader, painter, errand runner, assistant to Jeff's roles and freaker-outer anytime I thought something was going to go wrong.
Tonight we are escaping the disaster area that is our house during this transformation and heading to Danielle and Steve's for some rainy night drinks and games.
Hopefully we will make the same amount of progress tomorrow as we did today and I will have some before and afters to post.
Until then, stay tuned...

No comments: