This past weekend we visited Jeff's grandparents in lovely Lexington, VA...and we were hillbillies. The farm on which they live is 200 acres of awesomeness. There are cows, hikes, an old restored farmhouse with a wood stove for heat, two of the sweetest grandparents I have ever met who will have been married for 60 years next year, and more. We had such a relaxing weekend.

The Farm

You Know What? When Humans Walk By Cows, The Cows Stop What They are Doing and Stare at You. It's Sort of Cute/Creepy.
Carhart Overalls, A Gun, and a Mustache. Real Red.

I Shot This Gun. It Was Scary Yet Exhilarating. Don't Tell Jeff but I Closed My Eyes When I Pulled the Trigger so I Have No Clue Whether I Hit the Stump or Not.

You Know What?

I Told Jeff if He Shot the Deer in the Distance, I Would Start Crying. He Didn't Shoot it. Thank Goodness.
Grandad's Prized New Barn
We can't wait for our next visit. We hope for more QT with Grandma and Grandad, more Kenny's Fried Chicken, more time with Stewart and Maryann, and more.
1 comment:
Ahhhh, you know whats!
Post a Comment