Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Let it Snow!

Warning: boring post. The snow started falling on Friday late morning. Work closed at 1pm. I conference called anyway from home at 2pm. Spent the rest of the day cleaning/doing laundry. Met Danielle and Steve at Sticky Rice. Played marbles at their house afterwards. Home to watch movie/fall asleep on the couch per usual.

Still snowing on Saturday morning. We will have a house full of family next week so we cleaned and organized all day. Visited Corks & Kegs in the afternoon. Watched movies at night.

Sunny on Sunday morning with approximately six new inches of snow. Cleaned more, grocery shopped for Super Bowl gathering. Bought a new Mac. Ogled Peyton Manning on TV all day and pretended to be a member of the Manning family as I have been known to do. Prepared lots of fattening food, had friends over, cheered on the Colts and ate a shit load. Became sad for Peyton when he, I mean the Colts, lost. Slept.

Back to work.

Bottom Line? Weekends are boring (with the exception of the times with our friends) when it snows. But, I love the snow so keep it coming. The end.

No comments: