Last night Jeff went up to shower. I stayed downstairs with my eyes glued to the X-Games-can't get enough of this winter sporting. He later came downstairs and we crossed paths in the kitchen, sat next to each other on the couch, faced each other for conversation. Nothing out of the ordinary. But something seemed off about his face. I kept staring directly at it and wondering-why does he look so weird?
I even looked at him and said out loud, "Babe, something looks weird about your face. Like, your lips are a weird color or something." .5 seconds after those words exited my mouth, the light bulb went off.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, HE SHAVED THE 'STACHE and it took me 2 HOURS to notice. Who am I?
I am a very perceptive person. And by perceptive I mean I can often be found blatantly staring at people with an inquisitive look on my face and my mouth gaping open until Jeff nudges me in the side and tells me to STOP STARING. How could I have not noticed for 2 HOURS?
I will post a 'stache and no-'stache photo tonight. He looks so handsome and young without it but he admitted he is a little sad it is gone.
1 comment:
I'm sad its gone.
Post a Comment