Monday, September 20, 2010

Congratulations Mason and Jason and Ben and Becky

This past weekend we were double booked on weddings.  One of Jeff's college roommates got married in Harrisonburg and my friend Mason got married in Virginia Beach so unfortunately we had to split up and go separate ways.  We spent Friday night together with a trip to an Oktoberfest celebration and dinner at Baja followed by some time on the deck.  On Saturday morning Jeff took off for Harrisonburg and I made my way down to the beach.  I spent some nice solitary time on the beach relaxing followed by some TV time before getting ready for the wedding. 

The wedding was so pretty, right on the beach in Sandbridge as the sun was setting.  Mason looked absolutely gorgeous and she and Jason looked so happy and so in love.  The reception was at the VA Beach Aquarium.  It was the most awesome wedding cocktail hour I have ever been to.  The exhibits were open only for the wedding guests and as we looked around at the animals, the caterers brought food and wine around.  I decided that all museum experiences would be better with passed aps and wine.




The wedding reception was awesome.  The flowers and decor were so pretty and the extra touches made the wedding so much fun.  Let's just say I now want a photo booth in my house.





Mason and Jason-CONGRATULATIONS!  Have so much fun on your two week honeymoon in Bali!!!!!!

No comments: