Sunday, November 14, 2010

Jetta TDI

What happens when a truck with 160,000 miles on it blows its transmission to the tune of $3500?  You make the oh so adult decision to buy a sedan that gets 50 miles to the gallon and takes cheaper, diesel gas.

Let me introduce you to our new, more economical car: a black VW jetta TDI with tan interior.  We love her.  She has all kinds of crazy digital controls that I can't believe cars have now.  Jeff will be the primary driver of this car for his one hour commute to and from work but I will have my chance behind the wheel for our trips to Philly, DC, Suffolk, Blacksburg and all the other places that take us away from home on the weekends.



Yes, Ed- our lives are once again parallel.  We have twin cars.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I was already half way to the comment page when I saw the shout out. sm... love you.