This week was a full one: I left on Monday afternoon for DC for the annual ABA/VBA GR Summit, I returned Wednesday afternoon and headed straight to Capital One for a training we are running there, met up with my girls on Wednesday night for book club, spent all day Thursday at Capital One, cooked for many hours on Thursday night to prepare for Liz's shower on Saturday, left for DC again on Friday evening, spent some super awesome quality time with Andi on Friday and may or may not have had too much wine, showered Liz on Saturday, and returned home on Saturday night. Last night I crashed around 10:30 and Jeff had to lure me out of bed around 9:30am with the promise of a trio of pancake flavors, turkey sausage and coffee.
Some photos from the week:
With Congressman Robert Hurt
Ginger Gets a Swim on Friday Night (She FINALLY has her bandage off)
Friends at Liz's Shower (and my hair is brown now...still trying to figure out if I like it)
I Made Lots of Food for this Shower. One item: Pea Pesto Bruschetta
Food Display at the Shower
Shower Drink Display
Chef Jeff's Trio of Pancakes: Original, Strawberry and Cinnamon Vanilla



1 comment:
I like your hair!! It looks much darker in the pics than in person :)
Post a Comment