Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Highs and Lows

So life has been a bit hectic once again and I have had some highs and lows.  

Highs:
I received some samples of the finished product of my first corporate design gig and they look awesome.
Jeff is 90% finished with my design "company" website
I just received another paying design job
I joined the Junior League FINALLY
Last weekend was really fun and perfect
This week's work conference was a big success.  
I have lost many pounds in my endeavor to be bikini ready and wedding season ready for spring.

Lows:
I wrecked by beloved pathfinder on Thursday.  She is probably totaled.  (I am not hurt-only my car, my ego and eventually my wallet)
The truck won't start.  We don't know what's wrong.
We went from a three car family to a one car family.
Annie is super duper depressed and I had a four-day event last week and am only home tomorrow of this week meaning limited visits with her.
I have another four-day event next week that I really don't enjoy working on.

Blog post about the weekend to come soon but first a run is in order and some super weird leg, arm and ab exercises recommended by Tracey Anderson.

No comments: