It is amazing what a weekend at home can do for one's productivity. I finished up a project for Courtney L. Fleming's Christmas present, we attended a coworker's Christmas party, we watched a movie, I cleaned out a closet that has been full of stuff we don't need since we moved into this house, I organized all the printed pictures we have, I made my coworkers' Christmas gifts, I wrapped all gifts for family, Jeff finished some little but important projects left in our renovated kitchen, I made place cards for Christmas dinner, we made homemade apple butter and nutella for hostess gifts at Christmas, we made a homemade dinner, we watched another movie, we did loads and loads of laundry. Phew. Last but not least, I made some cookies for my sweet, 80+ year-old neighbor Bob. I will bring some to Annie too. They both love sweets.
Our weekend in pics:
Christmas can come now. I think for the first time in my adult life, I won't have any last minute things to take care of the night before we leave. I guess I know why non procrastinators are the way they are. This feels amazing.








1 comment:
So cute! You are so creative. Hope you and Jeff have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment