Monday, July 16, 2012

A Visit from Mom, Ash and Claire

Back in mid May, mom, Ash and Claire came for a visit and devoted the entire weekend to Jeff and me.  With Annie living in town, I don't always get to have my family all to myself so I was so happy and thankful not to have to share.  I know that sounds so selfish but it is what it is.  

We hung out on the deck, went to Dominion Riverrock, rode the train at Short Pump, visited Maymont and enjoyed our time together.   But to keep it real on this ol blog, I will admit that Ash and I did have one screaming fight.  I am actually thankful to have someone I can have a screaming fight with that only sort of has to do with them and mostly to do with my stressed out self and then she immediately forgives me.  Don't you feel the same, sis? HA!

Overall it was a fun weekend!












No comments: