Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas-Love, The Flemings

Jeff, Ginger, and I will be busy during our first Christmas together. Tonight we will head down to Suffolk to spend the weekend with Jeff's family. We have dinner tonight with Marshall, Kathy, Jean and Stock. Then tomorrow we will meet up with Paul, Courtney and James to do some festive Christmas activities, exchange gifts, and enjoy dinner on the town. On Sunday morning we will head out early, drive back through Richmond, pick up my grandmother, Annie, and then make the drive up to my parents' house in Philadelphia where we will spend the rest of the holiday. Unfortunately, due to Jeff's lack of vacation days, we have to return to Richmond after lunch on Christmas day. I have taken the rest of the week off so I will take down our tree, put away all of our new loot, and work of all the pounds I am bound to gain over the next couple of days.

I hope everyone has a fantastic holiday with friends and family and that you all eat way too much and receive lots of Christmas surprises.

Happy Holidays! Love, The Flemings

No comments: