Andy and Lisa
Lisa is a bridesmaid in the wedding so she will be busy all day Saturday at the salon, etc so Jeff and I have agreed to pick up Andy in the morning to take him to Millie's for brunch. Millie's is a famous brunch establishment located in the historic Shockoe Bottom area of Richmond.
Millie's
Jenn and Howard have been dating for what seems like forever and I cannot believe their wedding is finally here. Jenn has been finished with the major planning for her wedding since June!! She is a first grade teacher in Henrico county and the only thing stressing her out at this point is getting her class ready for her to be gone for a week on her honeymoon.
Lisa and Andy will be staying with Jeff and me on Saturday night. They have never seen our house so we are excited to show it off. Of course we were busily cleaning last night in preparation for their arrival. Someday our house will always be clean and we won't have to prepare so much at the last minute. But until then we have gotten pretty good at getting things ready at the very last minute. I guess we work best under pressure.
I will be sure to post some photos of the wedding on Sunday or Monday. Jenn has very classic taste and I know this will be one of the most elegant weddings we have attended.


2 comments:
Fleming Fun is Fun! Looking forward to the next installment :-)
I just noticed this post. This picture was taken before we were actually "together" - wouldn't know it huh?
Post a Comment