Monday, March 24, 2008

AHH!

This past week was extremely busy/stressful for me. Work has been crazy lately and it has begun to get in the way of my personal life. :)

I haven't felt this stressed out since second semester of freshman year at Tech when I was pledging, taking some difficult classes including statistics, and battling a severe case of mono. Back then my GPA plummeted so let's hope something that bad doesn't happen this time.


I had a brief spontaneous meltdown at the boy's basketball game last week but after a long, hot shower I felt much better. Now I am just trying to hang in there and keep a positive attitude knowing that soon there will be a stretch when I am not so buys...I HOPE!


Obviously this busy time has been getting in the way of my blogging as well. I have some fun posts from last week but I won't have a chance to post those until the end of this week.


I leave tonight to go down to Kiawah Island for a site visit for the VBA Annual Convention. We drive halfway tonight and wake up tomorrow to finish the seven hour drive. Then we have our site visit starting at noon on Tuesday and ending at noon on Wednesday and then we make the 7 hour trip back.




Wednesday night will be spent unpacking and doing laundry/cooking for the cookout I am throwing for Jeff's birthday at our house. (This was planned before I knew of my whirlwind trip to Kiawah). Thursday I will be working and then frantically preparing for the party. Friday morning, Jenny and I leave for New Jersey to prepare for Lizzy's shower that will take place there on Saturday and her bachelorette that we are having in NYC.



AAHHH!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Where are you? I miss your blogs!! Sounds like you need a vacation to San Diego.

Lisa said...

Where are you?!? I miss your blogs. Sounds like you need a vacation to San Diego.