Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday Night Yard Work

So I guess as you get older your weekend priorities begin to change. Tonight Jeff and I had major plans to....work in the yard. WHOA! Watch out! We are wild and crazy.

I mentioned the yard work Jeff has been doing in a previous post and the part I am most excited about is planting our very own vegetable garden. Jeff cleared a spot for the garden several weeks ago so tonight we (or should I say I) cut the planks for the border and assembled it and then filled the inside with top soil. We got quite a bit accomplished and will finish tomorrow afternoon.


So we spent Friday night working in the garden and had lots of fun. The best part is that fun in the garden instead of a bar means we won't have headaches in the morning! That means we plan to get up early for us for a weekend (around 8:30am) and do some neat, new stuff. I will post on it when we return.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sounds like my kinda of Friday night!