YAY! This past weekend was Lizzy and Dan's wedding. Everything was so beautiful and I could not be happier for the bride and groom. On Friday morning, the bridal party got our nails done at Atir natural nail salon in Short Pump. Friday afternoon was the bridal luncheon at Can Can-a French restaurant in Carytown and then Friday evening was the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner at the Bull & Bear Club. On Saturday, the bridal party got our hur did at Mango Salon at Libby and Grove, then we got ready at Lizzy's before Jeff came to pick us up and take us to church in the RV. The ceremony was so great and Dan's father made it so personal. Then the reception was just gorgeous!!!
Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Poole!!
Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Poole!!
Random sampling of photos:















2 comments:
I love your hair! You are so cute. Lizzy looked so beautiful!!
I LOVE your hair - you are so cute! Lizzy looked beautiful!
Post a Comment