On Saturday night after all the yard work, we got showered up and drove to Suffolk to spend Mother's Day with Kathy and the rest of the fam minus Courtney, Paul, and James. On Saturday night we grilled out and had a family dinner. On Sunday morning, we woke up and relaxed for a bit and then went over to the golf course to play the par 3 course. We had barely started when it started to rain so we only played two holes . I have never ever played real golf before and successfully made more contact with the grass than with the ball but oh well.
When we got back to the house, we decided to play Cranium. The game was lots of fun and Jeff and I were victorious of course. After the game, we had another family dinner and then Jeff and I hit the road in one massive storm. It took us almost 3 hours to get home. But it was worth it to be in Suffolk visiting with family.
No comments:
Post a Comment