Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Kimono

Tonight Lizzy and I went on an exercise walk after work. On the way home, Dan called and told Lizzy he would be late getting home so I invited her over for dinner. We met Jeff at the store and got some chicken, couscous, and corn. We all worked together to fix a delicious dinner and had leftover strawberry shortcake from by birthday for dessert.

After dinner, we watched the new American version of Most Extreme Challenge. HILARIOUS! After the show was over, a new show called Japanese Game Show came on which was just as funny. The Japanese influence of both shows inspired Lizzy and I to pose for the camera and also inspired me to model my new Kimono that my sis Ashley got me straight from Japan.


Lizzy-I had so much fun with you tonight. It seems that the nights we don't expect turn out to be the most fun. Thanks for making me laugh so hard tonight.

No comments: