This morning we woke up with several issues:
1. LOTS of rain
2. Very sore right ear and right throat for me
3. Broken downstairs toilet (actually been broken for one week)
4. Broken hot water heater (actually broke yesterday morning which led to freezing showers for both of us before work which meant lots of jumping around and screaming while showering)
As a result of all of these problems, we all spent the morning on our sides (back for me). Jeff first went to Lowes to to buy some pieces and parts to fix the hot water and toilet. He returned with said parts AND coffee and breakfast-reason 1.58 trillion why I love him.
After breakfast, Jeff positioned himself on his side by the hot water heater and FIXED IT!!! (he is now taking a hot shower) Then I found him on his side again by the downstairs toilet and that is now fixed as well! Then I found Ginger on her side. And aside from eating and taking pictures of my sideways family, I have been lying on my back reading the newspaper, watching gameday and browsing the internet.
I will now take a HOT shower and prepare to watch the Hokies play Furman.
No comments:
Post a Comment