Monday, October 13, 2008

City Dogs and Cocktails

On Sunday Jeff and I woke up and decided it was the perfect day to test out the new hot dog restaurant in Shockoe Slip called City Dogs. City Dogs is a small little joint downtown that serves hot dogs and a couple of other miscellaneous items.
I tried a soy dog with mustard, ketchup and onions and Jeff had two Richmond dogs with mustard, ketchup, onions and chili. The restaurant is super cheap and delicious! They stay open until 3 am and the owner told us they are super crowded late night with a line out the door and around the corner. We highly recommend this new addition to the Richmond restaurant scene.






After City Dogs, we made a quick stop at the Richmond Folk Festival. We had a dinner to go to on Sunday night and I had promised to make an autumn cocktail for the occasion. I ended up making Cinnamon Snaps-apple schnapps, vodka and apple cider with cinnamon and sugar on the rim. They were quite tasty.


No comments: