This past weekend my sweet cousin Laura had a birthday.
Laura-I remember when you were born and vividly remember the first time I met you. We were on our way back from Whistler and we stopped at your house in Seattle for dinner. I was wearing some corduroy pants and a sweet red corduroy vest from Limited Too with flowers on the back. It was one of my favorite outfits. ;) Your parents had put a bow in your nonexistent hair and you looked so cute. During dinner you were quietly sleeping until all of the sudden you started screaming and crying. When we all looked down at you in your carrier, the little bow had fallen in your eyes. You were clearly not happy about that. That is my first memory of you but we have made many more since then...despite the long distance between us.
I can't believe you are already in high school and I can't believe how fast you have grown up! We love when you come visit Richmond and stay with us and we are so excited to see you in December up in Philadelphia.
Happy Belated Birthday! We hope it was a great one. We will see you verry soon and we can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment