Friday, January 30, 2009

Can You See Me?

We never quite made it to Bass Pro Shops on Sunday because we ended up cleaning out the closet in one of our guest rooms so we made a visit on Wednesday night. The store is MASSIVE with a restaurant, live animals, video games and more camo and weapons than I have ever seen in one place. I became quite fascinated with how many different varieties of camo there are with different patterns, colors, textures, etc.

I became enamored with a camo jumpsuit with fake leaves hanging off of it. This type must be for the serious hunter. I liked it so much I tried it on and then tried to blend in with my surroundings. Can you see me?!

I also learned that pink shotguns exist as do camoflouge comforters, pillows, recliners and more. Wow!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oooohhhhhh love camo!

Bianca said...

Ha, ha, ha....you look so cute in leaves!