On January 2 we woke up early in the morning to get a good start on the day. Ashley had to go into work at Rock.It for awhile in the morning so Jeff and I set off for the Tower of London for a morning history lesson. We spent more than two hours there learning as much possible but really could have spent the whole day. After viewing the breathtaking crowned jewels, we hopped back on the Tube to meet Ashley and Jason for lunch. But not before I took a moment to completely OBSESS over where she works. Rock.It is a fashion merchandising company (Ash, correct me if that is the wrong word). They buy clothes from designers-some in the US and some in Italy and maybe elsewhere and then sell the line to boutiques and department stores around London. Ashley's office is this little white space with racks and racks of beautiful clothing. While she finished up work, I examined the clothes, took photos and wiggled my nose with the wish that somehow I could be working there too.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Towers and Pubs and Grubs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment