This post is out of sequence and I DO NOT know how it slipped my mind. This time last week my dear friend Lizzy hosted a book club for all of her friends who love, love, love the Twilight series. We sipped wine, ate delicious salads made my Lizzy and discussed our obsessions with the books and Edward Cullen.

First the soundtrack was playing in the background and then the movie. Sarah Chabs told us about track 11 on the soundtrack and how she has had in on repeat for the past few weeks. I downloaded it as soon as I got home and she is right! The song is by Iron & Wine and it is the song Edward and Bella dance to at the end of the movie. Lovely.
The book club was so much fun and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I forgot my camera like a dumbo so I didn't take any pics. I am almost finished with book 3. My work trip threw my reading off a little bit.
Thanks for hosting, Lizzy! I can't wait for the next one. xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment