
Happy 30th (WHAT?!) birthday to the best sister on the PLANET! Yes, she is better than your sister. Buyah!
Ash-I love you for laughing with me at the most juvenile and ridiculous things and sounds. hehe.
I love you for your unwavering honesty. Tell it like it is, sista!
I love you when you talk to me on the phone for forever and even when you can only manage 5 minutes.
I love you because we somehow survived together during the most awkward of awkward phases growing up.
I love you for giving me quality, honest advice when I need it most.
I love you for being scared of the same life milestones as I am.
And I love you for the fact that we could not be more different and could not be more the same all at once.
You have no idea what I would give to be in Italy with you right now dancing the night away in a disco to European techno music after devouring an entire pizza each and guzzling down copious quantities of vino bianco.
Happy 30th birthday, my sis!
2 comments:
Awww. Great post Court!! She is a great sista!!
Thanks!!!!! I love you more than K'ton-Ton loves hamentashen batter! There will be pay back for using that picture however!
Post a Comment