The olympics are an obsession in my family with Ashley being the MOST obsessed. We are beyond excited and thrilled that the 2010 Olympics are being held in a place near and dear to the Mandel family hearts-Vancouver and Whistler, BC. Whistler was the site of our annual family ski trip for more than 10 years and is where my dear husband really learned to ski.
So imagine my excitement when I discovered the graphics for the 2010 olympics. I am fortunate to have graphic design as part of my job description so things like this make my eyes peel (Mandels know what this mean). Basically my eyes pop out of my head.
Check out the official Olympic poster.
So imagine my excitement when I discovered the graphics for the 2010 olympics. I am fortunate to have graphic design as part of my job description so things like this make my eyes peel (Mandels know what this mean). Basically my eyes pop out of my head.
Check out the official Olympic poster.

You can find the rest of the images here.
1 comment:
And, I love how they just happened to choose my favorite colors :-) for everything!!!!
Post a Comment