Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Erin's Take On the Flemings As Parents

I spotted this sweeet bike on one of my favorite blogs and sent it to Ed because I thought she would like it too. First she responded that if we have little boys like Jeff then they will fall out and hurt themselves continuously but then she changed her tune and responded with the following:
"You will be like, go to aunt lizzy's she will buy you build a bears and make you chocolate pancakes-daddy ginger and I are going to drive to the farmers market wasted in our sweet bike"
Ed-I love your take on Jeff and me as parents. One day I will look back on this post and laugh because I imagine our twin white haired rugrats-one boy and one girl, of course-sitting back there (with the seat belts fastened) probably topless with no shoes on and chocolate all over themselves.


Win a bike just like this by clicking the link below.

MADSEN Cargo Bikes

1 comment:

Erin said...

Correction, I said that if you have little boys like the Fleming boys (ie Jeff and his brothers) they will be most likely be constantly jumping around in the back trying to climb out of the moving vehicle. To which I picture you (minature dwarfed by your incredibly tall blond haired boys) yelling, "Sit down! Don't make me pull this bike OVER!"

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
xooxoxoxoxoxooxox