Sunday, August 9, 2009

Home Again

After three weeks on the road, I am home again. My week in Charlottesville was good and another event went off without incident.

I got home on Friday afternoon and napped until Jeff got here around 4. Our night consisted of a visit to Corks & Kegs for a little wine and beer tasting and then to The Tavern for dinner on the patio. After dinner it was back home for some celebratory Spanish Cava sparkling wine. You know. celebrating our first night at home together in many weeks.

On Saturday we spent the entire day creating an office in one of our guest bedroom closets. This is something I have been wanting to do for quite some time and we finally had the chance. Our office had been downstairs in a spare room but we thought it best to have our bills and computer out of sight of any guests. Photo montage of the closet office creation:










On Saturday night we went out to Legends Brewery with Danielle and Steve. They had been gone to Florida for a week to visit family and wedding plan so we were excited to see how their trip went. Dinner was fun and then it was on to Bailey's to watch the UFC fights. Danielle and Steve are big fans and introduced us to it.



Sunday was a typical one-cleaning, grocery shopping, cooking. Back to the normal schedule.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE your closet office! I have been stalking them on blogs for months now! No doubt you have been too. :)

Bianca said...

the office looks great. good luck with clients, too!!