Yesterday my mom turned 60. Back in '88, she looked like this.
There are so many things about the photo above that make me laugh out loud. And yes, that is my sister next to me-not some mysterious brother you all never knew I had. (Sorry sis, I couldn't resist)And she still pretty much looks the same...although much more modern! Point is-age is just a number. What is important is how you look and feel. If you ask me, you look fantastic and I know you feel fantastic too. I mean look at you in the photo below-still just as active as you were back in the early 80s and lookin good doing it!
Hope you had the best day yesterday and I can't wait to continue the celebration here in Richmond this weekend!! I have some tricks up my sleeve...a little prosecco and??
1 comment:
That is messed up! If only I had your first or second grade yearbook picture with me - Yeah, you know the one I'm talking about!
Post a Comment