Please come home now. I really love that you have been having the times of your lives living it up in London for the past two years. But I think you should come back now. The house next to us is for sale. Sure, it is a fixer upper, but you can do it. We can be neighbors. Jeff and Jason can watch as many basketball, football, soccer (for Jason), baseball, hockey, etc. games together in one house while Ashley and I watch tragic reality tv, home improvement and gross medical shows. Ashley will cook for all of us because her cooking is better. I will provide any and all entertainment by traipsing around in my kimono and playing practical jokes. Jason-you know that sometimes sissy needs me and I need her and we will be right next door. It really is the perfect scenario. Don't you agree? I mean by now you should all know that it is all about me.
I know it will be easy for you to leave vacations like the one pictured below behind, won't it? I mean who needs to go to beautiful places like that on a regular basis? Please note sarcasm.
Ok that is all for now. Just something for you to consider.
xoxoxox,
Courtney
1 comment:
Awwwwwwww. I miss you too sissy - loads and loads and loads.
Post a Comment