Thursday, October 8, 2009

LISA!!

She is finally here all the way from California to visit. From the moment I met her during rush, we knew we were destined to be best friends and big/little. Lisa is one of those people who I can not see or talk to for months, but as soon as we pick up the phone or take cross country flights to catch up, we pick up right where we left off.

We spent last night on the couch chatting and reminscing about our college days, how horrible our outfits were, how fat we were, but more importantly-how much fun we had. While in Richmond, Lisa will spend her days with Jenn and little baby Lewis and her nights with me. This weekend we will head to Blacksburg to relive the glory days of late nights, boys, no responsibility, overeating and drinking, and more. I mean college. Pokey Sticks-the cause of split pants and chubby cheeks-here we come!!!


No comments: