Friday, December 11, 2009

Jenn and Lewis Dunn Save the Day


This morning I found myself locked outside of my home in my pajamas and a soaking wet head looking like a sleepy drowned rat. I had overslept, was running extremely late and oh yeah-my phone was inside.
Attempt to remedy the situation #1-try to break in. Unsuccessful.
Attempt to remedy the situation #2 (I had my car keys)-drive to Cortney and Clayton's house to get our spare key. They weren't home. 7:45am on a Friday. Where were you guys? Unsuccessful.
Attempt to remedy the situation #3-drive to Jenn, Howard and little Lewis' house to cry, use Jenn's cell phone and fix my problem. Success. Jenn opened the door and I burst into tears. Scared her to death. Oops. Called locksmith, he let me in. I ran from his white van into the house to get ready as he was yelling: "Go Courtney, Go!"
Only me.
So, thank you to Jenn and Lewis. One look at his sweet little face and I felt so much better. Can't wait for our upcoming lunch date!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

HAHAHAHA! I'm dying picturing your running around. I've locked myself out of my house twice. Maybe we are related?

Fleming Fun said...

Um, we are definitely related. Duh! You are my DG big sis!