Saturday night was the WM Jordan annual Christmas extravaganza. Full cocktail hour, sit-down dinner, multi-person band and dancing-the WM Jordan folks throw a truly stellar shin dig every year. This year each employee received a Christmas gift-WM Jordan logo pajamas. How awesome is that? Yes, several employees were wearing them on the dance floor by the end of the night.
Thanks to Chunk for letting us stay in his condo and for giving us a ride after the party! He told us all about his job as a harbor pilot. He takes over as captain of massive, international ships as they enter the harbor. I don't think I know anyone with a cooler job. He asked if we were interested in riding along on the Virginia (the launch boat Chunk takes from shore out to the ships) so we could see him board one of the ships. DUH!
This morning, we met him at the Pilot House and road out on the boat 3 miles off shore and watched as Chunk boarded an international cargo ship via a small, rope ladder. INCREDIBLE.
1 comment:
Courtney,
You are SO beautiful! I am so happy I can read your blog to keep up with you, but it makes me miss you so much! We really need to plan a WA girls get-together this spring. I will coordinate...
Post a Comment