Thursday, January 7, 2010

Picture a Day

We took a picture a day the first year we were married and we have decided to do it again for 2010. I will attempt to blog each one. Here we go...

January 1, 2010-Happy New Year

January 2, 2010-Schoellers and Flemings at Kate Esleeck and Jared Newton's Wedding

January 3, 2010-Downloading the Weekend Pics

January 4, 2010-I Learn to Sew

January 5, 2010-The Future Mrs. Danielle Ryan Goes for a Dress Fitting

January 6, 2010-We Open a New Tiffany's Glass Bowl-It is a Wedding Gift...Close to Three Years Late

January 7, 2010-Jeff is Ready for our Upcoming Weekend to Lexington to Visit his Grandma and Grandad on Their Farm

1 comment:

Emily (The Culinary Couple) said...

I've been wanting to do this for, oh, three years now. Have you heard of Project 365? (http://photojojo.com/content/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/) Can't wait to see what you come up with!