When we set out to renovate our 70s ski condo kitchen, we knocked the majority of it out in one weekend. We left just a few projects for another late date. Well lots of time has passed since then and we still needed to pick a back-splash solution and place handles on our drawers. On Sunday we decided to tackle the back-splash issue and settled on bead board/wainscoting. The only we part of this project was the decision to go with this option over tile. The rest of the project was completed by Jeff...all by himself. See some of the projects in our house start out as a two person job because I reallly like to be a part of things. But sometimes, much to my dismay, some of the projects are really just a one person job. So Jeff did all of this by himself while I cleaned, put away clothes and...shhh-watched reality tv upstairs. Oops.
So we still aren't completely finished. Some of the bead board still needs to be installed, but again the majority is up. So without further ado...I present to you-the bead board/wainscoting back-splash in the new Fleming kitchen. To help you visualize, I will present you with the kitchen before...
The back-splash in progress...
2 comments:
Good work homie...
Mucho Grande... muy excellente
Love it! Can't wait to see your new kitchen in person!
Post a Comment