Thursday, May 20, 2010

YEAHHHH! WOO HOOO! OW OW!

The title of this posts reflects my sentiments about some very exciting news. 

My sissy and Jason are MOVING HOME.  It is official.  Jason is transferring from his office in London to the New York City office sometime in mid to late July.  I will now be a 5 or 6 or who cares how long DRIVE away from my sissy rather than a very expensive trans-atlantic flight.  Can I get a Hell Yeah?!

In other VERY exciting news-they are expecting a BABY!  AMEN! Yes, Ashley is pregnant and can you even believe it?  Jeff and I are so excited to have another niece or nephew on the way.  I have known about their little tator tot since the end of March when they made a quick visit to Richmond.  Ash told me about it as we were coincidentally eating tator tots at Carytown Burgers & Fries.  Jason took a pic of us as she broke the news and I will post it tonight as soon as I get home.  I have been dying to express my excitement for them for weeks and I am thrilled I can finally spill the beans.



As of yesterday afternoon, I had already worked a 40-hour week so news like this couldn't come at a better time to lift me out of my furrowed-brow, computer-staring haze.  Sissy and Jason-thank you for doing everything I want.  It is all about me afterall.  Love you!

4 comments:

Emily (The Culinary Couple) said...

How exciting! Both that your sister is moving back and that you'll soon have a new little niece or nephew or spoil. Enjoy!

Bianca said...

Love this post, too! Cannot express the excitement any better! And, by the way, I have the best daughters (and sons-in-law) in the whole wide world!

Julie, Andrew, Connor and Leyla said...

Hell yeah!

Amanda S. said...

YAY!!!!! That is so exciting on ALL fronts!!! A BABYYYYYY!!!!!!