Convention was a phenomenal success and I am so happy to have my first one in the lead role behind me. I could not have done it without the rest of my team and I am so thankful for the fantastic VBA staff involved in making the event happen.
For the past several months I have not been taking care of myself. I have been working insane hours and haven't completely focused on the things and people important to me. So...now that Convention is over, I am going to do the best I can do refocus on me, my house, my husband, my dog and the other people in my life I love. I will try this while preparing for the next big event coming up in August. Sheesh.
I started today with a half day of work, some quality time spent with Lizzy and adorable baby Beckham, some much needed time spent in the kitchen and a picnic on the grass with my sweet husband while listening to live beach music.
Posting on everything that has been going on in my life will come soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment