I can't begin to describe how incredibly proud I am of Mrs. Danielle Hoexter Ryan, DDS. Danielle decided at the end of our time at Tech that she wanted to be a dentist. Having been a Business Information Technology major and not taken many science classes, this decision was one that would require her to attend school for many, many more years. But she had her eye on the prize and hasn't turned back since. I was so fortunate and honored to attend her dental school graduation several weeks ago. She walked across the stage, received her hood and is now officially a Doctor. Over the years, I have gotten to know her sweet dental school friends and I had such a great time cheering them on as they too walked across the graduation stage.
After the ceremony, we celebrated at BlackFinn at a dinner the girls put together to commemorate their special day. Danielle and her girls will always have a special bond from their years together at school and I know her group of beautiful doctors will be friends forever.
Danielle-congratulations on all that you have accomplished and good luck as you begin practicing in Staunton. Jeff and I will be scheduling our fall appointments as soon as you will take them and will likely stop off on the way to Blacksburg for VT football games.
No comments:
Post a Comment