Tuesday, January 18, 2011

WTF

I bet ya didn't think you'd see a hug pic of brit wearing a gross wife beater with a too small bra lookin all crazy when you clicked on my blog today, did you?

How am I today?  So glad you asked.

Well, this pic of her is pretty much how I feel I looked and behaved all day today.  I have a humongoid training starting tomorrow with about 1.5 million pieces and parts.  And I sat down once today-for lunch.  If you don't count time in my car.  And I would not have stopped for lunch if I didn't have to take one of the instructors out because now at almost 7pm I am at work doing my expense report-which makes me want to stab myself in the eyeballs-because it is due tomorrow.  If only Cheryl (in Accounting) wasn't so darn nice, I would have given her the stink eye today when she asked about it.  I was about 5 minutes late for everything I did today and I HATE being late.  I am never late.  It makes me nervous and flustered and act all crazy and embarrassing and ugh. 

My mood made me think that I should use this website for the first time when determining dinner: http://whatthefuckshouldimakefordinner.com/index.php.  And what comes up?  Beef Hearts.  WTF is that?  Gross. 

So I am thinking a trip through the Cookout drive through because everyone and their mom is going ape over this place and we live right around the corner from it.  So I will order something that tastes delicious at the time and that I will sulk about after eating because it is terrible for me.

How are YOU doing? 

2 comments:

Bianca said...

Ha, Ha, Ha.....Keep it together, girl, keep it together! Only two more days until the weekend.

Ashley said...

Claire will be there SO SOON to snuggle and cheer you up!