Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lately...

I have been a blogging slacker lately for various reasons.  We are super busy at work right now, I got sick, I am sometimes lazy, etc.  But we have also been at home the last few weekends so have finally been getting a lot of things done around the house.

We have re-graveled (word?) our driveway, got a new refrigerator when ours decided to all of the sudden stop working, and turned our storage room refrigerator into a kegerator for our homebrew.  Yes, we are 28 years old and we just turned a frig into a kegerator.  What's it to you?








We also tested out the new organic burger joint called Boom Burger, had a drink and some crazy dumplings at Fan House and another drink and some n'awlins inspired fare at the new Lady N'awlins.




This weekend we are cleaning out the attic, taking several trips to goodwill, brewing a saison and a pale ale and relaxing.

No comments: