has been particularly difficult for some reason. Work, some people at work...well I guess that's it. At home is Jeff (nuff said), Ginger (who has another bandage on her head-but this time its bright yellow) and a clean, clean house (remember the big girl vacuum)? Those things make me happy. I am boring myself.
The point of my post though is that, thanks to a regular blog I read, I was reintroduced to Jack Handy quotations. My sister and I loved Jack Handy back in the day and after reading through some of his quotations on the interweb today, I may love him just as much if not more than Chuck Norris quotes.
“The next time I have meat and mashed potatoes, I think I'll put a very large blob of potatoes on my plate with just a little piece of meat. And if someone asks me why I didn't get more meat, I'll just say, "Oh, you mean this?" and pull out a big piece of meat from inside the blob of potatoes, where I've hidden it. Good magic trick, huh?”
“Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.”
"What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves, that makes you want to get drunk?”
To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, Hey, can you give me a hand? You can say, Sorry, got these sacks.
Google Jack. Hilarious. Then google Chuck Norris jokes. Equally hilarious.
1 comment:
Ahhhhh Jack Handy!!!!! Those quotes were the best start to my day. I think we should try to come up with our own Jack Handyesque lines.
Post a Comment